Airbnb’s mission is to make people around the world feel like they can belong anywhere. Our hosts are the backbone of that mission. Airbnb is looking for a Growth Marketer to lead paid acquisition efforts to increase Airbnb’s community of global hosts. This role is primarily focused on SEM and other performance marketing strategies.
The Growth Marketing team at Airbnb is at the intersection of marketing, engineering and data science. Our work is imperative to driving the top line of the entire company. The ideal candidate for this position will be entrepreneurial and independent but also incredibly effective at collaborating with cross functional partners. She or he should be curious and comfortable taking informed risks and testing hypotheses. This role will decide where and how to spend incremental marketing dollars for the most impact.
- Build, optimize and scale effective SEM campaigns and experiments globally, across multiple languages and search engines.
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities outside of core channels.
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while sharing learnings cross functionally.
- Manage agency/platform relationships, always with a host mentality.
- 5-7 years of relevant performance marketing experience with a strong focus on SEM
- Deep knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.)
- Experience in lead generation and remarketing
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Strong Excel, SQL and data analysis skills
- Big, bold thinking with a track record of developing creative/innovative solutions
- Experience working in a global team and collaborating across multiple geographies
- Fluency in English, and native reading/writing skills in a European language (e.g. French, Spanish) highly preferred.
- Passion for all things Airbnb. Experience hosting on the site is a huge plus