CRISIS MANAGEMENT IS WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO –
and not just another service on the shelf.
In the late 1980s, it was a major Asian airline’s request to develop a comprehensive crisis management procedure that made Caroline Sapriel, CS&A’s founding partner, realise that good crisis management was a make-or-break for companies anywhere in the world. Back then, mostly high risk industries, like nuclear, aviation, oil and gas and chemical, recognised that good preparation was critical and not just a nice-to-have. Today’s interconnected world and systemic risks compounded by incessant media and social media scrutiny have made crisis preparedness a basic must-have for all organisations in the private and public sectors internationally.
As a pioneer and a recognised leader in the field of risk, crisis and business continuity management, CS&A International has been servicing clients across industry sectors globally from key geographic locations in Europe, Asia and North America for the past 25 years.
We are devoted to the mission of helping our clients continuously enhance their crisis resilience by delivering customised services and best practice solutions through:
- Our understanding current standards and trends and anticipating clients’ expectations
- Consulting with our clients in the development of workable solutions to meet standards to come
- Developing unique new tools and methodologies to help clients anticipate, prepare for and manage crises more effectively.
- Engaging a cross-functional high calibre team of experts in risk, scenario planning, reputation management, media and crisis communication, business continuity, HSE management, psychology and security.
- Our affiliations with Academia in the US, Europe and Asia.
In the words of CS&A’s partners at the University of Maryland, “CS&A’s unique expertise makes them the go-to shop for complex negotiation and crisis management audit, training and evaluation”.
About: CS&A International is a specialist-consulting firm providing a comprehensive and integrated approach to risk, crisis and business continuity management, emphasizing crisis anticipation, prevention, mitigation and recovery and helping clients enhance their crisis resilience.
- Risk assessment and management
- Emergency response, crisis management and business continuity process development and implementation
- Crisis preparedness diagnostics and audits
- Crisis management training
- Scenario planning
- Issues and stakeholder mapping
- Crisis/media communication training
- Crisis leadership training
• Crisis exercises (table-top, simulation, online real-time drills)
• Stress and family assistance training
• Counsel and on-call support
CS&A’s clients include multinationals across industry sectors: GSK, Baxter, Molson Coors, AB InBev, Danone, Refresco, Cargill, Shell, Total, Cathay Pacific Airways, Vinci Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Michelin, Ford, Hyundai, Swire Shipping, Hong Kong Mass Transit Railway.