Wednesday, 6 September 2017
Social Media Coordinator for a new concept within H&M New Business
H&M New Business currently consist of seven separate brands: COS, & Other Stories, Monki, WEEKDAY, Cheap Monday, H&M Home and ARKET.
We are now looking for a Social Media Coordinator for one of the most exciting and ground-breaking projects ever made within the group, Project 12. Are you up for the challenge?
In this role, your responsibilities will among others be
- Develop and implement a social media calendar/activity plan based on an existing social media strategy and our commercial plan.
- Manage the social media activation budget.
- Administrate, monitor and update content in our social media accounts.
- Research, evaluate and coordinate influencer activities and other events.
- Coordinate samples for shoots and activities.
- Produce smaller photo shoots according to creative direction.
- Follow up and analyze activities to ensure constant improvement and development.
To be successful in this role you
- 1+ years experience working in a marketing department and with social media.
- Have a passion for fashion and keeping an eye on the latest trends.
- Established and updated network of contacts with influencers.
- Experience coordinating marketing projects and/or influencer events independently.
- Studied digital communication.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English is a must.
- Knowledge of digital photography with related terminology as a plus.
As a person you
- Are proactive and make things happen - a doer who does rather than waits.
- You are able to run multiple projects on your own, but love to inspire and work in teams to reach new levels
- You thrive in a fast-moving organization and comfortable switching between strategic work and hands on implementation
- Are a strong team player who is open minded and solution-oriented
- Love and live the H&M values every day
We offer you
A challenging role in an engaging workplace with great potential to influence and make a difference. This is a full-time position, placed in Arenastaden, Solna.
Are you ready to take on a new step in your career?
Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Please send your resume/CV and cover letter.